Many bloggers and business owners have wanted to create their own worksheets and workbooks to share with their readers. However, learning how to do so using Adobe or another software might seem very complex. Well, friend. In this post, I will teach you how to create worksheets and workbooks using Canva.
How to Create Worksheets and Workbooks Using Canva
- The first step is going to the Canva website here.
- Once you’re there, You will see this homepage:
- Scroll down and click on “US Letter Document”
- Once selected, click on “Text” from the left bar. Then, go ahead and add the title of your worksheet/workbook by dragging “Add heading” from the left to your document. Position it and customize it, if desired. As you can see, I changed the color and positioned it in the center of the page. I titled it “Planner.”
- Then you do the same step again but this time, you drag “Add a little bit of body text.” As you can see, I made the font pink and changed the text to “What Do You Want to Achieve Next Month?”
- Now comes my favorite part. From the left menu, click on “Elements” and select the desired shape. I chose a square and then dragged it to turn it into a rectangle. I also changed its color to pink.
- To get the same box and text with the same dimensions, just select everything and click on “copy.” Then, drag the duplicate and place it where you desire. As you can see, I’m very interested in knowing what you want to achieve next month.
- Tip: If you want to use the same outline for your following pages, click on the “copy this page” option:
- If you want to add another page but create it from scratch, you can just click “add new page.” You’ll find this option right below the page you’re working on.
- If you need to re-arrange the pages, click on the up-down arrows on the right.
- After you’ve followed these steps, you will want to download your great creation, right? To do this, click on “download” and select your desired file type. Personally, I prefer PDF-Print for workbooks and worksheets but for images, I prefer PNG.
Knowing how to create worksheets and workbooks using Canva is a great alternative to using complicated software that only hard-to-follow tutorials can explain.